This page may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
This post is all about Law of Attraction Mantras.
If you are looking for law of attraction mantras to help you attract the life you desire, we’ve got good news.
This blog post has over 60 of the best manifestation mantras for you to add to your manifestation practice so that you can finally start manifesting the life you know you are capable of living.
- All Law of Attraction Mantras
- Mantras for attracting true happiness
- Mantras for attracting amazing health
- Mantras for positive thinking
- Mantras for financial abundance
- Mantras for finding love
- Self-improvement Mantras
What is a manifestation mantra?
According to Chopra.com, “a mantra is an instrument of the mind—a powerful sound or vibration that you can use to enter a deep state of meditation.”
Mantras are a very powerful tool for getting present and being as aware of your surroundings as possible.
If you are someone who leads a very busy life with very little time to yourself, you could greatly benefit from implementing a meditation practice that utilizes mantras.
What are the differences between mantras and affirmations?
Affirmations are statements typically said out loud to yourself, at any time of day that suits you. Whether that’s before your day begins, right before you fall asleep, or at any point in your day.
Affirmations are statements that typically start with the word “I” and are written in the present tense.
Here is an example of an affirmation: “I am a very brave person.”
On the other hand, according to HappierHuman.com, mantras are “chants repeated multiple times during a spiritual session, like yoga or meditation.” Further, “a mantra can either be a word or phrase, said multiple times within one session.”
Here is an example of a mantra: “Expect nothing and appreciate everything.”
Mantras can also be as short as a single word that you repeat over and over to yourself.
Simply, mantras are powerful tools for getting and staying present during a mediation session.
What is the Law of Attraction?
The law of attraction is the idea that “positive thoughts bring positive results into a person’s life, while negative thoughts bring negative outcomes.”
In other words, what you think becomes reality. So if you think positively, you will create a positive life for yourself. If you think negatively, you will create a more negative life for yourself.
Does manifesting work?
Some people would say “absolutely!”. Others might say they aren’t too sure. However, in my life, I absolutely believe in manifestation.
There have been many times in my life where I have achieved something or finally realized a dream thanks to my persistent focus on it.
Whether I constantly thought about it, talked about it, wrote about it, whatever – the more I wanted it and focused on it, the more it seemed likely for me. And then, after some time, my dreams became reality.
In my opinion, manifesting is worth trying. If you want to learn more about manifestation (or the law of attraction), you should check out the book The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.
You can find The Secret on Amazon:
Or, you can read this blog post on 115 Best Abraham Hicks Quotes To Live By.
Law of Attraction Mantras
Mantras for Attracting True Happiness
If you want more happiness in your life, you should leverage the power of mantras. Mantras can help you focus on the happiness that you want in your life. The more you focus on the happiness you want, the more likely it is to manifest in your own life.
1. Good things happen to me all the time.
2. My life is moving in the right direction.
3. I have the power to change my physical reality.
4. I live a life of joy.
5. Great things are on their way to me.
6. I live a blessed and happy life.
7. Everything in my life has divine timing.
8. My human mind is powerful beyond belief.
9. I am the master of my own reality.
10. What’s meant for me will not pass me by.
Mantras for Attracting Amazing Health
A powerful way for attracting amazing health is to use mantras. Here are some mantras you can use if you want to express gratitude to your health or if you want to improve your health.
1. Physical healing is possible for me.
2. I am grateful for my health.
3. I am full of positive energy and vibes.
4. I take care of myself.
5. I value my health and wellbeing.
6. Better health is possible for me.
7. I surround myself with people who value health.
8. My mental and physical health come first.
9. I am capable of achieving amazing health.
10. I am comfortable in my skin.
Mantras for Positive Thinking
The importance of a positive mindset is evident in our lives. Have you ever noticed that when you dwell on negative things, that negative things seem to pop up more and more in your life? But the opposite is also true – when you focus on the positive, more positive things seem to occur and appear.
Here are mantras for positive thinking that can attract more positivity into your life.
1. I am the master of my reality.
2. I control my thoughts.
3. Each day, I choose to have a positive attitude.
4. I have incredible mental control.
5. I give others the benefit of the doubt.
6. I choose to see the best in others and in myself.
7. I have unlimited potential.
8. I focus on the positive things in life.
9. I release any negativity in my life.
10. I control what I can control.
Mantras for Financial Abundance
The laws of attraction say that the more you focus on something, the more likely it is to manifest into your everyday life. If that’s true, the more you focus on your financial abundance, the more likely you are to have financial abundance.
Here are money and wealth mantras that you can use to generate more financial abundance in your life.
1. Money flows easily to me.
2. My financial goals are achievable.
3. I have a strong foundation for my finances to prosper.
4. I attract financial success.
5. Today is full of financial possibilities.
6. I pay all of my bills on time and in full.
7. Positive financial thoughts bring me a positive financial life.
8. Money is my friend.
9. I am a magnet for money.
10. Money always comes back to me.
Mantras for Finding Love
Do you want to take your love life to the next level? If you are someone who is looking for love, it can help to focus on exactly the kind of love that you desire.
Here are some mantras for finding love that will help you determine and focus on the exact type of love that you want in your life.
1. I am worthy of love.
2. Unconditional love always finds its way to me.
3. My positive energy attracts the best people.
4. Love finds me when I least expect it.
5. I am open to new love in my life.
6. I am endlessly loved and supported.
7. I deserve respect in all of my relationships.
8. I love myself.
9. I deserve a magical love life.
10. I am irresistibly attractive.
11. I am love and I attract love.
12. I’m currently attracting someone who matches my vibrational energy.
If you want to attract success into your life, these self-enhancement mantras can definitely help. These mantras, when repeated during your meditation session, can have a positive effect on your life and help you become the person that you want to be.
Here are examples of powerful manifestation mantras for self-improvement.
1. I always do the best that I can.
2. I am becoming a better version of myself each and every day.
3. I treat myself with kindness.
4. I forgive myself for past mistakes.
5. I focus on the present and move forward with enthusiasm.
6. My life is constantly getting better with time.
7. I am proud of who I am and who I’m becoming.
8. I always strive to do the right thing.
9. Each day is a new opportunity to move closer to my goals.
10. I can only fail if I give up.
Which law of attraction mantras will you be adding to your mediation practice? Let me know in the comments below!
This post was all about law of attraction mantras.
Other posts you might like:
- 152 Money Affirmations For Abundance And Wealth
- 140+ Discipline Affirmations To Achieve Success
- 125+ Abraham Hicks Affirmations To Manifest The Life You Desire
- 115 Best Abraham Hicks Quotes To Live By